Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: New Reality Show

  1. #11
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I just took my Soc, final on monday..
    I got a D in that class
    got an F in my stats..
    got an A in philosophy..
    probably gonna get a D or an F in adolescence,
    probably a D or F in abnormal Psych.
    Gee... i'm so fukiin smert it makes me wunder!
    Inelligable to dive.. academic probation... what more can go wrong?
    I suppose the fact that i'll have to take those classes over that I failed... that hurts.. hmmmm....
    let's see..
    so other than being a COMPLETE failure.. i'm just 99% of one. because i'm still alive (god damnit)

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the fact that you got an A in the one class
    should show you the reason why getting sub-standard
    grades in the others is completely irrellevent.

    i'm proud of you.
    (not sarcastic)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •